WEEKLY ART CLASS
Small Class Sizes
Engaging Variety of Materials
Weekly Classes for Students of All Levels
C.C. Arts & Crafts Studio offers year-round weekly art classes to children ages 4 and up to Adults. Located in San Francisco, Ingleside Area.
Our teacher-student ratio of 1 to 6, combined with our personalized instruction. Our curriculum design is not limited to only drawing classes but also provides some 3D handicraft classes with different types of art materials. We also provide fun multiple media learning to create useful artworks during the holiday and seasonal art class.
Besides that, according to each student’s aptitude, we provide a personalized Level Classification to build up their own drawing skills step by step. so our class is of mixed ages, we don’t do age groups. It's good for siblings to class together.
Our Goal and Mission
Learning art is not only about painting or skills training, it’s full of imagination and creation. It will open up your horizons and take it to a whole new level.
C.C. Arts and Crafts Studio has a professional and passionate team to lead our students to think outside of the box and build up their stereoscopic thinking.
Students will be inspired and intrigued by a variety of teaching styles that will awaken their potential.
Our studio has many interesting art classes. Such as 3D handcrafting class, Chinese Painting, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic painting, Oil painting, Sketching, Mixed Media, Clay, Sculpture, Digital Painting and more.
We bridge cultures and people that understand the history of art and combine the present to create the future.
In our comfortable and cozy art studio, we allow students to enjoy their creativity. There’s no limit to the imagination. We welcome you to be one of our little artists.
Our Teaching Target
Based on each student’s ability to design the curriculum fit for them, thus, we don’t have age groups.
Art is not only copying a masterpiece, it’s also about creating new things and delivering your thoughts from inside. So, we encourage our students to think and create their own stories.
Why do we want to learn art? Besides the art skills building, we should know how to use art and designs to shine up our life. So in our long-term art program, we’ll teach students to use their art skills to create artwork that can be used in their daily lives.
Art materials aren’t limited to paper and paint, it can be anything. In our art program, we will provide a variety of art materials to help our students try and learn, such as wood painting, fabric painting, clay making...etc.
Our Class Schedule
Note: The class schedule may be full. Don't hesitate to contact us to get the updated class information. Thanks
Make Up Classes Policy
請假專線：650-476-9712 (Text for leave 請假請傳簡訊到這個電話號碼）
1. If you cannot attend the class, please give us more than three days advance notice, not including the class date, to reschedule another class. We don’t offer any make-up classes for impromptu absences, besides the emergency.
2. Register for 4, 12, or 25 class sessions: Once you skip or change the 2, 4, or 8 classes' Schedule, you will no longer be available for class make-up. 根據報名堂數我們會提供有限次數的請假補課機會(生病等緊急情況不算), 如果請假超過特定次數將不提供補課。
3. All missed classes must be made up during the payment period; we won’t provide extend. 補課須在付費期間內補完，不提供延期課程
4. Make-up students cannot choose, arrange, or adjust their make-up class schedule on their own. It's mainly arranged by the studio, and no further changes can be made once confirmed. 補課生無法自行選擇、安排、調整補課時段，皆以畫室安排為主，一旦確認就不再做更動，更動者視同放棄補課。
5. no make-up lessons will be provided when the course starts, including all reasons.